Wednesday 9 August 2017

Summer Sky Earrings


Those Summer Sky earrings were created for the Etsy Beadweavers Team August challenge on the theme "Symmer Sky". Please visit our team blog, http://www.etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com between the 9th and 15th of August 2017 and vote for your favorite entry.
I haven' participated in monthly contests for quite a long time, but the moment I knew the theme of the challenge, I knew I'm going to use those cabochons I had for a while, and waited for the right opportunity to create the earrings. I'm quite restrained in my colors choice, but this time I was brave. I love summer and its colors. Those earrings are full of joy and happiness.

Amazing turquoise cabochons bezeled with 2 rows of sparkling Swarovski bicones and frosted pink seed beads.
Findings - 925 silver stamped earrings hooks. 

The earrings are coruscate and eye-catching.

Earrings length with hooks - 2.5cm (1.7'')
Earrings width - 2.5cm (1'')








Available in my Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment